Monday, March 10, 2008

Welcome Lil' Devil!!

020ATTENTION: All Members. Please remember to cast your votes regarding the slide show in the post below this!!


The title says it all...
It is somewhat belated, but nevertheless, welcome to our newest author Lil' Devil. 073

Here's a short fact for some lost souls. Lil' Devil is non other than Oracl3's beloved older sister...034
Soooo sorry to rub it in sis, but i'm no longer the oldest here, muahaha..035
Go get an older cousin to join 016

**Oh, because my MSN is being a pain, and I'm forced into using adium, I've been deprived of using my beloved onion head emoticons, thus it's overkill on my blog and its importation into this blog051. But I promise to try to keep it to a minimum here... Besides, aren't they cute?017 Be thankful I'm not spouting Japanese here...052Though I just might start one day035**

Anyway, if you think I'm loud and talkative, then beware of my sister.. 053 though she is lazier than me when it comes to blogs.. But we welcome her and await a post from her, which hopefully is somewhere next week, as she is currently busy...

But I won't spoil it for you, if you want to know what she's busy with, then check out her post... When she gets down to it!! 070

-Oracl3-

No comments: