Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Be warned

I've finally gotten around (more like remembered...) to sorting the australian pictures, and have started to blog about them on my blog --> Oracl3

I'll be cross posting here, a cut down, edited version of what i'm posting on my blog... but as we went to australia for 10 days and not to mention we went to a lot of places.. so be warned that my next post on GL, if it's the Australian post; will be long, and there will be quite a number of pictures. so if your bandwith is a money sucker.. i'm sorry, live with it.. haha..

Also as the travels itself was so damn bloody long. Our cousin, Magdalene's wedding, will be in a separate post...when and if i get down to it, that is..

most of the pictures that will be shown on my australian post unfortunately, will be similiar to the one on oracle, except oracle will have more pictures... reason being, my bandwith sucks, and i'm too lazy to upload to both sides, when i can jsut upload to one, and just cut and paste the html...

so yeah, i'm lazy... (how many times have i said that =.=')

Well, that's all for now.. i was considering separating the australian post to two for this blog.. considering its absurd length, but yes.. yet again.. i'm lazy.. haha

so happy easter everyone.. and await the australian trip :p

-Oracl3-

No comments: