Monday, March 10, 2008

Greetings!!!

As the title suggests, this is to welcome those newcomers. Although there's only one so far, I wouldn't fancy doing another elongated post just to welcome people. It's too troublesome. So I'll do it in one post snd when there's newcomers in the future, they can just refer to this post. Either that or I'll just repost this again. haahhahahaha!!!!

Well, the purpose of this blog has been stressed quite a couple of times on separated occasions. It is to help bridge the gap among those within the family. Those who are in what we now call - Generation L. The contributors of this blog does not only limit to our generation. Our older generation can also contribute if they want, or I should rather say if they are up to the task of learning how to use this. I really do not mind that as the more contributors there are, the merrier this blog seems, and that is what the Lim family trully represents - noise.

Irregardless of physical distance or age distance, we san still forge a close knit among us. That is the one and only mission and vision of this blog. At least that's what I think it is. Anyone care to correct me if I'm wrong? Or add in what I have left out? Things do change over time you know? And I might have a different thinking and perception of the main purpose of this blog to others. So maybe we should list out the purpose, missiong and vision of this blog. hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Anyway, welcome one and all and feel free to post anything here. Jokes, nonsense, life's troubles, anything you like. Just try to keep it clean. Well actually, there's no need for that yet as all the contributors and readers I'm sure are of age. If you are not, then you are not authorised to view this page. Naw!!! I'm just joking. If you are under age, please make sure that you have parental guidance for the use or enjoyment of this information. Naw!! Again, I'm joking. Actually, you can view it all you want. Frankly, I would suggest they do because children these days are just too well protected by their parents. So as the older generation (we are actually not that old), we should do our duty to 'educate' those entrusted under us. hahahahaha!!! Yet another purpose to add to the list (if there is ever a list).

Well, I guess that's it from me. Until next time, See ya!!!

No comments: