Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i guess this will be very first official post since the last one was so short, plus there wasn't much substance in there either. I know when this is posted, there will definitely be 2 people saying, " FINALLY!! This lazy woman finally wanna contribute something..". Haha. Am i right?? =)

Well, anyway I just finished my exams. It feels kind of relax, but at the same time quite worried about the results. Not feeling very confident for today's paper, Business Analysis. I hate this subject. Too bad it's a core paper, means i don't have a choice not to take it.

I have got two weeks holiday. Going to Port Dickson this weekend, then coming back on Monday. For some reason, I am not very keen on going. Sigh..I wonder why sometimes. During the two weeks, will probably go eat lunch with my Deloitte gang, then have a movie with Sun. Dunno what else to do. My holidays last time used to be full with plans. This holiday just seems so boring. I seem to be losing a lot of enthusiasm lately, I hope it's temporary. Ben and Ah Sun, please cure me!!!! Haha..

Okie, sorry if the entry was kinda boring. But at least i fulfilled my 'debt'. I don't want some people always saying that i owe them a blog entry. hahahah...

That's all for my payment of 'debt' for today. Ciao!!

6 comments:

-Oracl3-© said...

haha finally.. well gimme a call le when u wan to watch movie.. tho lately i don think there's any movie to watch.. tat i wan? haha... there's a chinese movie tho.. sthg paint? hahah

YeN LinG® said...

actually don have any movies in mind also..we will see how la..can do smtg else oso de ma..like play arcade games..u do play rite?

-Oracl3-© said...

well there is sthg i wanna watch but u may not like it...painted skin i think it's called.. but YES!! i do play arcade games fav being daytona haha.. can can.. call me le haha

Anonymous said...

ELO!!! ELO!!!! What about me?!!! hahah!!! I know I know... I'm in Australia... Don't do all the interesting stuff before I get back...WAIT FOR ME!!!!

-Oracl3-© said...

ahha ben we go again lor once u come back :p hehe..

YeN LinG® said...

u are only coming back at the end of Nov leh..i m at maximum stress level during exams..after exams of coz must immediately go play..cant wait for u la..haha..dun worry..we will fill u in on all the fun stuff we did..