Thursday, July 2, 2009

Goodbyes and Thank yous...

It is very hard to say goodbye if you know that you are not going to see people that you cared about for a considerable amount of time. I realized that I was very bad at goodbyes during my recent Johor Bahru trip. When the thought of not seeing someone for a long time came to my mind, tears become inevitable.

I really want to thank those that went to the airport to see me off, and also those who have helped me in preparing to go overseas. Honestly, i have had more help than Ben..haha..I have wei sun lending me her winter wear, giving advice on what to bring, what not to bring, what to look out for. It really came in handy. Thanks to Ben also, for lending me his laptop, webcam and all the sap sap sui electronic stuff.

I have ex-colleagues giving me a surprise visit in the airport, one of them even came all the way from JB right after work just to see me off. And there was also my god brother who made a video clip for me to see just in case i was home sick in UK. I really appreciated all that..

I am very thankful that I have so many people that cared and helped. Everyone, Thank you!!! I will take care of myself in UK. Dont worry.

No comments: