Wednesday, July 30, 2008

31st December 2007

A more detailed version can be found on Oracl3's blog

Okay, since this is the short post, I'll spare you all the details, What we are all interested here is, seeing my brother's girlfriend right? so for a more detailed story, click the link above.. if you're here just for the pictures.. well.. just scroll down..

Brief summary: at the aforementioned date, we were at the Curve PJ, to do a countdown for 2008. we had a movie and a karaoke session, followed by the countdown.

This was taken inside the Curve, as the Christmas decorations were so pretty.. here we have me an Junko, my brother's girlfriend.

My Brother and his girlfriend :)

The karaoke session.. :p
The Big group that sang together.. note they are ALL my brother's friends, only 2 of them are my friends haha, but I know his friends too, so it was fine :) They are a nice bunch of people

So, after the Karaoke, we headed out to join the crowd for the countdown.

The fireworks at the countdown.. pretty :)

After the countdown we sat down in a cafe, as we expected it to be too jam to leave the place,, and Junko and I played around a bit.. ;p The effect is below..

Two new superheroes... :p [I blame Dark Knight..]
And That's all.. This is really the very short and concise version, with less text and less pictures.. so for more pictures, and for the full story, click the link provided above :)

-Oracl3-

No comments: